Saturday, December 12

Top 3 Sites To Download Windows Mobile 6 Freeware

Are you a Windows Mobile lover? I am – I absolutely love the platform and I have mastered it (I even wrote a MakeUseOf guide for Windows Mobile). I am running Windows Mobile 6.5 now and I am looking for a good copy of 7 for my handheld now. But that is another story for another time!
Today we will be looking at my favorite places for downloading Windows Mobile 6 freeware. My favorite will be listed last and not covered as extensively as the first two – this is due to the fact that it also hosts a lot of hacked applications that should cost money.
We do not advocate this at MakeUseOf and urge you to pay for software that helps you. It will aid in the development of more applications that will help you! Do you follow me?

Posted via web from AFSHIN SALAHSHOOR

No comments:

Post a Comment